About the Embassy |

Consular and Visa Services

| | | |
Consular & Visa Services




Informasi Paspor RI


Consular Services


Informasi untuk WNI


Lapor Datang/Pulang dan Pengaduan Online


Formulir Permohonan/ Application Form




Travel Advisory






The visa is issued for Press Visit or Film/Video/Photo Shooting in Indonesia.


Press visits or film/video/photo shooting in Indonesia may be carried out after an approval from the authorities concerned has been obtained.





Perfectly a good condition and valid passport minimum six months at the time of arrival in Indonesia. 


Complete the visa application form.


Complete the curriculum vitae form.


Sponsor Letter from the company.


Company profile.


One coloured recent photograph (white background) size 3 x 4 cm.


Booking/Itinerary/Flight Schedule


Synopsis or proposal of the film or photo project with details such as timetable, locations and duration of stay (enclosed for filming purposes only).


A signed statement for film/video shooting (enclosed for filming purposes only).


A signed statement of the list of equipment to be-re-exported to the Philippines.


ACR-IC (for foreigners who are permanent resident of the Philippines).


Visa fee P2,600.00.


The Embassy only receives payment in Manager’s Check from Banco de Oro, Union Bank and Bank of the Philippine Islands and payable to: RPL 018 Indonesian Embassy Manila R VS


Upon arrival in Jakarta, the journalist require to do the following:

To collect Temporary Press ID Card in Directorate of Information and Media Services, Ministry of Foreign Affairs by submitting copy of his/her passport and visa, two colored photographs (3x4 cm) and Letter of Notification provided by the Indonesian Embassy/Representative office where his/her visa was issued.

To complete the shooting permit, the applicant should also report to Ministry of Culture and Tourism c.q. Directorate of Filming (especially for film shooting), Jl. M.T. Haryono kav.47-48 Jakarta Selatan to collect his/her shooting permit;

Film shooting in conservation area is restricted; therefore the journalist/foreign media need a Permit Letter to Enter Conservation Area from Directorate General of Protection, Ministry of Forestry.

Filming under the sea must have permission from Marine Central Headquarter;

To ensure the journalist/foreign media can carry out their duty properly in certain districts, the journalist/foreign media must involve Liaison Officer. (Ref. Minister for Culture and Tourism Decree, Number. KM.62/PW.204/MKP/2004 on October 19, 2004, Article 7).



The Embassy do not accept foreign national with temporary or emergency passport.


Other Necessary Information About Media Services: